Our expert team advise on all property related issues, including neighbour disputes. We aim to provide practical law advice with a view to actively progressing your claim.
Our property dispute lawyers deal with a range of property issues, including:
- Boundary disputes and trespass claims, including adverse possession;
- Covenant disputes;
- Claims for damage to property;
- Right to light claims;
- Party Wall Act 1996 disputes;
- Acting on subrogated claims for insurers, ranging to claims for fire damage, subsidence, flooding etc.
We also deal with problems between neighbours, including:
- Nuisance from noise, smoke and smells
- Boundary disputes including leylendii hedges
- All manner of anti-social behaviour
We also specialise in resolving disputes between neighbours without resorting to the courts.