Our commercial team of experts understands the need for clear, pragmatic and commercially focused advice that provides solutions and adds value to your business.
Our experienced team of commercial solicitors believe that whatever your business objectives are, that it is their role to help you develop your business and maximise your trading relationships, whilst minimising the associated risks.
Our commercial team support clients who operate in a range of sectors including retail, food, healthcare, manufacturing and technology on a broad spectrum of commercial matters which include:
- Commercial contracts and terms and conditions of business
- Data protection and GDPR
- Consultancy and services agreements
- Outsourcing, concessions and sub-contracting
- Distribution and agency
- Facilities management and asset management
- Joint ventures and collaborations
- Manufacturing and supply chain
- Agency and franchising contracts
- Contract management
- EU and competition law
- Intellectual property/ information technology and e-commerce
I’d really like to thank you and your team for everything you’ve done for me and how well you’ve represented me. I feel that your expertise helped me enormously through this experience. I am just so grateful that you represented me and I feel that the hard work of you and your team ensured such a great result.
I used Lyons Davidson for a family court matter, I was supported by my case handler, who provided me with an outstanding service. I was given clear and honest advice throughout my proceedings, and felt that I was always able to make contact and have quick turnaround on updates. Would highly recommend them, and would use the firm again for any future circumstance.