We advise on all property related issues, whether residential or commercial; our experts are committed to helping you find the right solution. The team deals exclusively with property disputes and comprises over 20 lawyers.
We act in matters ranging from complex and high-value ones to claims that are not of significant value in monetary terms but are of great significance to our clients. We aim to provide practical advice with a view to actively progressing your claim.
Our property dispute lawyers have many years’ experience of dealing with a wide range of property issues, including:
- Boundary disputes and trespass claims, including adverse possession;
- Covenant disputes;
- Claims for damage to property;
- Right to light claims;
- Party Wall Act 1996 disputes;
- Acting on subrogated claims for insurers, ranging to claims for fire damage, subsidence, flooding etc.
If you would like to discuss a property dispute with a member of our specialist team, please get in touch.
We also deal with ‘neighbours from hell’, including:
- Nuisance from noise, smoke and smells
- All manner of anti-social behaviour
We also specialise in resolving disputes between neighbours without resorting to the courts.
NB: we do not deal with criminal cases.
For more information, please get in touch.