You can use LD Online to create legal documents that will help with situations you might face in everyday life. Whether you need a document to protect your future interests (such as a will) or a letter template so you can make a complaint (for example, to get a refund for faulty goods or to demand that a neighbour stops trespassing), LD Online has documents for every situation, that can be tailored to your needs.
The benefit of LD Online is that it is:
- Convenient: create your document online, whenever you want, at your own pace;
- Easy to access: view and work on documents or create new ones at a time convenient for you;
- Bespoke: each document is tailored exactly to your needs;
- Easy to use: the question-and-answer format guides you each step of the way;
- Trustworthy: all our documents have been developed by lawyers who are specialists in the field and are updated to reflect changes in law;
- Secure: all your details will be stored to globally recognised and accredited security standards;
- Value for money: you know what your document will cost right from the start.
Use LD Online safe in the knowledge that you will get back-up from Lyons Davidson’s experts, including:
- In-depth guidance notes for each document, written by specialist lawyers;
- An explanation of legal terms relating to your document.
LD Online provides a range of documents that covers commonplace situations for which you are likely to need a helping hand, including:
- Home life and housing;
- Banks and personal finance;
- Family and relationships;
- Shops and services;
- Working and employment.
Once you sign up, your details will be stored securely, saving you time on your next visit. Before you start a new document, you can see an example to make sure it is suitable for your needs and, once you have paid using a credit or debit card, you can download your document instantly as a pdf. We will also email your document to you.
Terms and conditions
Use of LD Online is subject to the terms and conditions available here. By logging into the system you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of its use.
"I was referred to Lyons Davidson through my insurance and cannot fault them. I dealt with 2 solicitors and found both to be professional, friendly and supportive. Would definitely recommend."