Accidents at Work
An injury at work can sometimes be a devastating experience. You will have immediate concerns, such as:
- How will I manage without my usual income?
- How will I access treatment to help me get better?
- How will I cope with everyday responsibilities?
- How long will it be before I recover?
- What happens if I have to stay off of work in the long term?
Many people are injury at work every day. Even if your job does not appear to be dangerous, you could still be at risk from hazards that have the potential to cause serious, even disabling injuries.
Your employer has a duty to assess the risks you face and take suitable steps to prevent any hazards from causing harm to you and your colleagues. If you have been injured because your employer did not adequately assess risks or did not provide for your safety, you may be able to claim compensation for an accident.
To ensure that you get the results you want, we focus on:
- Gathering all the information we need to advise you about the pros and cons of your claim
- Giving clear advice on your legal position and what result you are likely to achieve
- Advising you right at the start about how to fund your accident at work claim, offering a ‘no win no fee’ option in many cases
- Explaining the availability of legal expenses insurance to protect you against having to pay legal costs
- Making arrangements for you to have rehabilitation treatment, such as physiotherapy, to help with your recovery
- Getting an interim payment as early as possible to help you with any immediate financial worries
- Assessing how much compensation you are likely to get, including compensation for your pain and suffering, and explaining how we made this assessment
- Guiding you through settlement offers and advising you what to make or accept
- Moving your accident at work claim to settlement as quickly as possible, always bearing in mind what you want to get out of it
- Trying to negotiate a settlement without starting court proceeding wherever possible
We have experience of all types of accident at work claims, including:
- Construction sites
Wherever it is you work, there is the possibility of being injured. It is your employer’s duty to make efforts to prevent that happening. We will provide a free initial consultation.
"I can not recommend my case handler highly enough. Each step of the progress of the case was communicated to me by them in a most informative and professional manner. You really feel the support and confidence they provide. My case has now been settled with the favourable result I had hoped for."