The team deals with the full range of employment litigation on behalf of employers and employees in the Employment Tribunal, EAT and civil courts, including claims for:
- Breach of Contract and wages claims
- Unfair and constructive dismissal
- Discrimination (including sex discrimination, race discrimination, disability discrimination, age discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination, religious discrimination)
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants and injunctive relief
- Protection from harassment
Using Lyons Davidson’s in-house case management system Filestream, we provide a bespoke service to our insurer clients that works to their service standards and is highly efficient and cost effective. We offer a variety of competitive fee arrangements, including fixed-fee work.
To ensure we maintain our high standards, a formal audit process is undertaken monthly and we share the results of with our insurer clients. Filestream allows us to provide monthly management information reports which are tailored to each client’s requirements.
"I used Lyons Davidson for a family court matter, I was supported by my case handler, who provided me with an outstanding service. I was given clear and honest advice throughout my proceedings, and felt that I was always able to make contact and have quick turnaround on updates. Would highly recommend them, and would use the firm again for any future circumstance."