Sustainability is key at Lyons Davidson: we are committed to carrying out business in a way that is driven by socially responsible values. This commitment brings together different principles relating to the way we do our work, including:
- Investing in our staff
- Ensuring the security and integrity of client information
- Equality of opportunity and diversity throughout the business
- How we work with clients and suppliers
- Aiming to minimise the impact our work has on the environment
- Supporting fair trade goods and services
- Raising money for charity
- Working harmoniously in the communities of which our offices are part
Our policy sets out the way in which the company aims to limit any adverse impact caused by its activities. All employees are required to comply with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Code of conduct 2011.
"Big thanks for all your help and support throughout my claim! Made the whole process easy to handle and kept me well informed and advised throughout. Thank you!"