Chris studied law at Aberystwyth University and completed the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law Chester. He then worked as a paralegal for Abson Hall Solicitors in Stockport before becoming a trainee solicitor with the firm and qualifying as a solicitor in 1999. He completed a 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Injury Litigation at Manchester Metropolitan University in 2004.
Chris moved to the South West in 2003 to join the catastrophic injury department of Penleys Solicitors, specialising in severe brain and spinal injuries. He then joined Lyons Davidson in February 2006.
Chris deals with a wide variety of personal injury claims specialising in accidents at work, faulty products, unsafe premises and claims against Highways Authorities. He has successfully handled a claim involving a below knee amputation which settled in the sum of £1.925 million and he routinely deals with complex and high value cases involving:
- Work related upper limb disorders.
- Finger amputations.
- Eye injuries resulting in loss of vision.
- Post-concussion syndrome.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and other psychological injuries.
- Spinal fractures
- Serious upper and lower limb fractures.
- Complex financial losses calculations.