Modern Claims and Lyons Davidson publish Consumer Legal Supplement
We’re delighted to announce publication of the Modern Claims Magazine/Lyons Davidson Legal Consumer Supplement 2017.
Earlier in the year, we got together with the country’s leading claims sector publication to gather together industry experts, opinion-makers, thought-leaders and analysts to examine the current state of consumer legal services and to think about where it will take us in the future.
Each article in the 32-page supplement takes an in-depth look at consumer legal services from multiple angles:
- The cover-feature is an interview with Lyons Davidson’s Commercial Director Michelle Lennaghan, who talks about the ways that the sector can become more transparent and accessible for customers;
- Lyons Davidson Divisional Manager Katherine Howells-Price gives her take on the needs, wants and behaviours of the contemporary legal consumer;
- File Dynamics’ Lindsey Edwards looks at how the benefits of online interaction has developed – for client and business;
- Michael Greybanks, Group Leader of Lyons Davidson’s Customer Service department, talks about what the company is doing to make sure clients are kept satisfied;
- Lisa Beale from Checkaprofessional.com speaks up for the role that comparison websites can play for consumers who are choosing a legal service;
- Arc Legal’s Rebecca Conway discusses the role of legal expenses insurance and the important role it can play once personal injury reforms have been implemented;
- Dr Tom Wormwald of Deliberata discusses service and the potential offered by customer feedback;
The centrepiece of the magazine is the consumer roundtable, which saw Michelle Lennaghan, Lyons Davidson’s Managing Mark Savill, Tom Wormwald, Lisa Beale, Rebecca Conway, Robert Cross of the Legal Services Board, Garry Simmons of Covéa, David Adam of RAC and Debbie Britton of National Accident Helpline get together to discuss consumer expectation, how clients perceive the legal sector, and what the sector itself can do to adapt to the needs of its users.
You can see the whole supplement online on Issuu here.
Posted on Jun 13th, 2017 by Lyons Davidson