Forthcoming Issues in Employment Law
Date: Wednesday 20 February 2013
Venue: Victoria House, 51 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AD
In this seminar, we will provide an annual update of proposed legislation, case law and procedural changes that will affect employers for the year ahead.
The 2013 session will include:
- Increase in compensation limits;
- Repeal of third-party harassment and discrimination questionnaires;
- The reduction in certain collective consultation periods;
- Changes to Employment Tribunal procedure rules;
- Introduction of the employer shareholder status;
- New systems of flexible parental leave and flexible working; and
- Introduction of fees in employment tribunal claims.
Speaker: Nick Jones, Partner, Lyons Davidson Employment Law Group.
Posted on Jan 17th, 2013 by Lyons Davidson